FALL FOR FOREST HILL 5K RUN/WALK (USATF CERTIFIED COURSE)
RACE DAY CHECK-IN ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2017 @ 8:00 A.M. RACE BEGINS AT 9:00 A.M. WALK STARTS AT 9:05 A.M. SPECIAL KIDS' EVENT AT FINISH
Experience spectacular fall colors on a unique and scenic course winding through historic Forest Hill Park.
The 2nd Annual Fall for Forest Hill 5K Run/Walk will take place Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 9:00am. The start and finish line will begin at Forest Hill Park, adjacent to the Cleveland Heights Community Center at 1 Monticello Boulevard, Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
Date: Sunday, October 15, 2017. Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. Race begins at 9:00 a.m. Walk starts at 9:05 a.m.
Where: Forest Hill Park, Picnic Shelter 2A & 2B. Parking lots located on Lee Blvd and Forest Hill Blvd. Both lots are North of Monticello and the Cleveland Heights Community Center (1 Monticello Boulevard, Cleveland Heights, Ohio).
Pre-Registration & Registration Information:
- Race day check-in and start/finish is at Forest Hill Park, Picnic Shelter 2A & 2B.
- $20 - Early registration closes October 10. Race day registration $25.
- $10 - Student (ages 11-17) registration closes October 10. Race day registration $15.
- *New* $100 - Student (ages 11-17) registration for teams up to 12. Team registrations should be mailed-in to FHHO, Inc. (see below for details). Team registration closes October 6.
- In-person registration on Sunday, October 15, 8:00 a.m. at Forest Hill Park, Picnic Shelter 2A & 2B.
- Mail-in registration must be in by Friday, October 6, 2017. Please make checks payable to: FHHO, Inc. Mail to: Forest Hill Home Owners, Inc., Attn: Fall 5K, 2419 Lee Boulevard, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118-1206
Registration includes performance tee shirt and post race refreshments.
5K runner awards include top overall female &male and the top overall female & male in each age category: 14 & under, 15-17, 18-24,24-34,35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65 and over (chip timed). Additional prizes for family fun runners and walkers!
Features: * USATF CERTIFIED Course * Race through scenic Forest Hill Park * One water stop * Refreshments and raffle following race * Parking available next to start and finish line * Awards * Wheelchair accessible * Stroller friendly *Race to benefit East Cleveland Parks Association * Spice Restaurant will be offering their legendary breakfast burritos for sale post-race at The Boathouse!
To register, please visit: http://www.fhho.org/fall5k