FHHO LEADERSHIP CIRCLE $1000
Your membership to Forest Hill Home Owners entitles you to the following benefits:
- Periodic e-news updates & quarterly newsletter
- Invitation to special events including annual meeting & member reception
- Forest Hill car sticker
- Name listed in annual membership and contributor list in newsletter & website
Additionally, your contribution helps support:
- Welcoming new residents
- FHHO sponsored special events (like our wildy popular FHHO Monster Garage Sale) and committee projects which help keep Forest Hill livable, unique and attractive;
- Maintaining our office in the historic, Cleveland Heights Landmark, Forest Hill office of the Abeyton Realty Corporation.
The FHHO officers and trustees provide many pro-bono, professional services to FHHO including, legal, financial, marketing and organizational strategy and management.
FHHO is staffed by residents who make time in their busy schedules for Forest Hill and donate hundreds of hours of their efforts without compensation. FHHO always needs and welcomes people who are willing to help to carry out the many tasks necessary to keep the association functioning smoothly.
From overseeing and administering our protective deed covenants, relationship building with city and community leaders, keeping current on city and state ordinances and laws involving the community, to keeping homeowners updated on news and events in the area, providing refreshments for meetings, or greeting new neighbors — from simple tasks to more complex projects. We urge every resident to become active in some neighborhood effort.