FHHO Standards Forms & Applications

Here you will find applications for exterior alterations & additions, variance requests, forms to report a property condition, vacant house, tree issue or other issues in our community. You may also report issues in Cleveland Heights by visiting the official CH website, Access Cleveland Heights.

If you have a question, please contact our Standards Committee: standards@fhho.org.